Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gardens and Museum

Today my fiancee, mother and I went out since we were all off and it was a nice day. First we stopped at the public gardens, which is about a block of trees and flowers with a little pond. The flowers weren't in bloom and there wasn't that much for wildlife around but it was fun and I can't wait to go back and see it in its full glory. Pictures were a little hard to take due to the sun not working with me well and shadows being hard but I got a few shots I was happy with.





After the gardens we took another trip to the Museum (if you look a few posts back you will see some pictures from our previous visit. This trip I was able to play with my lighting abit and the pictures are brighter but I feel they lost a lot quality as I liked them better with the darkness. Oh well still got a few shots I liked but not much at all.










 


 Anyway I hope you guys liked the pictures, on a sad note I seem to have missed out on my flash but I have good news on a potential macro lens that I have my name on and might be getting so fingers crossed.

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

No comments:

Post a Comment