Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Reptile Jewelery 3

So i've been very busy making a lot of new things these past two days, looking into making an esty to see if there is any interest in buying or order some things.

So far its been a very fun process and I feel like I have improved a lot as far as color, blending, texture, pattern and general shaping. Anyway I don't want to random so I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I hope you enjoy and if you like anything you see and would like me to attempt making something for you be it snake or something else please feel free to message me and I will be more then happy to give it a shot :D. These are all necklace pendants but I plan on making some earrings and bracelets as well!

THE LAST PHOTO IS MY BEST WORK TO DATE!!!

Eyelash Viper


Durango Kingsnake


Parias flavomaculatus


Mangrove Snake


Kenyan Sand Boa


Red Green Tree Python Neonate


Sweet Shot Day

No comments:

Post a Comment