Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Clay Jewelery

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around its been a busy couple weeks. There is a bus strike so money has been tight and we haven't had a way to get around so nothing very fun has been happening. But i'm back now and want to share my new found hobby : Clay.

I've been inspired to start creating clay jewelery (mostly reptile for now but I hope to expand). I only started today (about two hours ago) and made a few things I would like to share, hope you guys like it :

First thing I made was a snail (not very good) :


Then I made a pea pod which I like and think turned out well :


My mother wanted simple snake earrings, they looked better before the red I added :


And finally I made this pendant that I am really happy with and hope to add some detail too before I bake it :

No comments:

Post a Comment