Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fiddler's photos of the week

So Fid has been up to his old tricks this week, here are some random shots of him doing all sorts of things that I just happened to find cute or funny. Again nothing is edited since I just enjoy them for what they are and I hope you do to :D

He posed for a picture, I just like how it turned out


That string sure got the better of him, he wasn't expecting an uppercut.


He really enjoys cuddle time :D


Napping again, I honestly don't know how he does it.


I can't even describe....


He tried so hard to fit his whole head behind the couch.



Hope you liked them guys, I'm sure there will be many many more to come :D

Happily Mother After

3 comments:

  1. I love him, especially hiding his face. My cats do the same thing. I have a weekend photo bloghop and would love you to come link up. I'm your newest follower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love the ones of him hiding his face. Silly kitty. Love the name fiddler too! :)

    ReplyDelete